Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great game, great goals, many positives. If there must be a negative from the game, I would say Kovacic. I like him, was decent and should have his place in the squad, but doubt he s going to be Gundogan's prime level.

Any word from the club on Ederson's injury yet? Hopefully, it's relatively minor and a few weeks off (he won't play at Spurs in the cup) will fix the issue.

The fuckin linesman has one job to do and if he doesn't do it what's the fuckin point of having em, they serve no purpose anymore, the injury to ederson has been a long time coming
It's the advice that's the issue, he was acting on that advice, he stopped after Ederson had to go off, he wasn't really the problem for me. Second time in a couple of weeks we've suffered an injury because of that advice, both very obvious offsides.

Would any of the red shirts had 3 minutes added on tonight? Would they fuck!
I was fuming.

That free kick for them for nothing on about '89 took their keeper a minute to take.

Already decided 3 mins were to be added on before it.

Timekeeping in the PL is less accurate than anyJK Rowling can come up with!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.