FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

It should be loyalty points for all, nothing else. Why is an OSC member any better than someone not in an OSC? Answer, they are not. No problem with OSC members with the right loyalty points getting their tickets at the same time, but priority over non OSC members, no fucking way
I completely agree with you mate, I joined an OSC just to give me a chance of an occasional away ticket, lucky if I get 2 a season, most seasons zero..

I’ll be eligible from 10am tomorrow, will try and nab a ticket.

Might be too soon to know but does anyone know if you’ll be able to get more than one ticket per purchase? The other member I plan to go with won’t be able to get online in the morning due to the nature of their work.

Might be too soon to know but does anyone know if you’ll be able to get more than one ticket per purchase? The other member I plan to go with won’t be able to get online in the morning due to the nature of their work.

Yes but they need to be eligible as well and be on your friends and family list.

yes if they meet the criteria and are on your friends and family.

add him to your friends and family and order 2 together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.