Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Players and staff come and go. That’s the nature of football. And Pep always says if people want to go they can go.

Apart from the owner (no reason to think he will leave!) the only departure that will matter is Pep. That will be momentous and a pivotal moment in our history.

Then we can start worrying!
Can we keep Khaldoon, Ferran and Txiki too?

The rumour was Tixiki he would take over from
Rumour? Why was it not circulating on city socisl media outlets that we had Txiki’s future replacement

i bet not many on here have ever seen that “rumour”

Jesus rags getting excited about employing some bloke from little citie , just shows how low their bar is !

Reactions: CC1
The way I look at it is this. It's not phil foden who's decided he wants 350k a week and hes jumped ship to the rags.
Omar dosent really have any loyalty to city this is bussiness and how the big CEOs roll and its brutal but thats how the top earners get to the top you dont stay complacent. It pains me to say it but the Rags are still a massive draw he will be on mega money! One of the top dogs, and will have massive bonuses if he can get the rags back competing, it's a massive challenge. I had a similar experience in my life, leaving a company i loved and I had worked my way up in, to our rivals, all be it on a much much smaller scale.

Ramped up his position in the club ? Major LOL. He was literally the CFG COO. The only promotion would be to CEO which for obvious reasons we couldn’t offer.
We could increase his salary & offer him a CEO anywhere in our CFG. But again, you offer no links to your so called theories

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.