Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

Liverpool the real deal this season I’m afraid. Teams just fall apart against them in the 2nd half. We are still better but that game at Anfield is gonna be tough and vital!

They're playing Bournemouth.

They were always going to win.

Liverpool the real deal this season I’m afraid. Teams just fall apart against them in the 2nd half. We are still better but that game at Anfield is gonna be tough and vital!
Agree. Said from before season started they are the ones. Don't see them dropping any points at all, * recurring asthma helping. We will get fleck all at Klanfield.

Is anybody else waiting for a forensic analysis of Nunez falling on the ball to see if there's the tiniest possibility that the ball touched his hand in the build up? Nah, me neither ;)

The way teams play against Liverpool versus against us is laughable.

Crystal Palace yesterday was the same.

Shithouses!

Other teams are very open against others but then they park the bus against us.

It's been that way for years. Annoying.

Am I going mad here? Nunez handballed it when he was on the ground, which allowed the move to continue. But nobody said anything and nobody looked at it.
Handballs that happen with the hand you are supporting your body with (if you fall or tackle) are not infringements (actually written in the laws)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.