Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that they're at home, City's performance history there, etc. It seems like it would have been much shorter. Less than a 25% chance of qualifying is implied by such odds. I would have it about 60-40.
IMO the odds of city winning any match/competition are priced a lot shorter than the true odds. For example were currently 4/5 to win the league, I don't know about anyone else but I don't feel we have a better than even chance of winning it.
I would imagine that backing against City with constant stakes would see a profit.

I see a James Maddison and I raise you KDB!

Anyway, very good player is Maddison. The only person who has more assists in the last 3 years in the league is Kev, and when you consider Maddison was playing for Leicester, that's pretty impressive.

Doubt he starts tomorrow anyway.

Doesn't matter who Totspur have unavailable. We've played a weakened Palace, N'Castle, Everton and Spurs and haven't looked convincing (defensively).

We just need to give each team the respect they deserve, every team plays the same way against us, low-block + long ball & counter, press the CBs high and try to rattle Rodri, we should be used to this by now.

The way to beat the Spuds never changes, stay organised defensively (especially centrally, hopefully Stones returns) composed build-up play and wait for them to self-destruct. Don't get involved in an end-to-end basketball match, that's what these choas merchants thrive on.
It will definitely be a basketball match, i think Pep secretly loves that.

We (Spurs) are going to win 5-4. You will have an equaliser chalked off by VAR in the 95 minute. You know it is true.

Cant wait. Friday night. Under lights. Full stadium. Neither side has anything to lose.
Can't stand you jammy cunts 'neither side has nothing to lose'..? we're not mates in this football thing, you're accustomed to losing, City are a winning machine don't put us in the same sentence.

Is there any away friendly pubs nearby?

Also if anyone needs a lift from Leeds or on the way down the M1 I have plenty of space in the motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.