Seat Counters - 2023/24

Someone at the Club has seriously miscalculated.

Believing City fans would pay a little extra to see a returning legend on the touchline!

This is the lowest category league game in anyone's money, but not according to the prices.

Midweek too, huge factor. That in it's self should come with a lower ticket price.

Football is a law unto itself at times.

Oh yes it will, it could be £150 and it would still be full on the first day of opening.
For the first game it will be full I’m sure and will probably look and sound magnificent, but if tomorrow nights prices are anything to go by it will quickly tail off and look absolutely shite. Hopefully the club recognise this and price accordingly but I have my doubts.

I’m not arguing about the prices which are clearly too high. I’ve paid for four tickets so I know only too well. I’m arguing that the fact that there are tickets for sale for this game doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t expand the stadium and are a shit, apathetic fanbase.
You may be able to point me in the direction of a post that proves otherwise but I don’t think anybody has slagged the fans off for passing on this one. This is the clubs fault and the clubs alone, these prices are shameful and if I didn’t have a season ticket there’s not a cat in hells chance I’d be buying at these prices.

The club are extending the North stand so we qualify for big European Cup finals.
It's our owners wishes and he normally gets what he wants. It will be full to capacity for 50% of games. But who cares. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me CTID
Would we realistically get a CL final ahead of Wembley, the three big London club grounds or Anfield?
Unless we've been promised one in exchange for keeping quiet about the shit-show in Istanbul.

I can’t believe why people are flapping over empty seats or not, it’s simple if you have a season ticket and you can go you will.
if you want to go but find the price a little too high then don’t buy it. Everyone will have their own reasons to any of the above.
Lets hope for 3 points tomorrow night, cmon city

The club are extending the North stand so we qualify for big European Cup finals.
It's our owners wishes and he normally gets what he wants. It will be full to capacity for 50% of games. But who cares. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me CTID
That’s debatable. UEFA’s unofficial guideline is that a CL final must be played in a stadium with a minimum capacity of 70,000. In the last 15 years, they have made a couple of exceptions* but only for venues with capacities a couple of thousand below that. I can’t see our proposed capacity being acceptable.

*not counting pandemic finals with attendance restrictions.

Someone at the Club has seriously miscalculated.

Believing City fans would pay a little extra to see a returning legend on the touchline!

This is the lowest category league game in anyone's money, but not according to the prices.

Midweek too, huge factor. That in it's self should come with a lower ticket price.

Football is a law unto itself at times.
Whoever set the price for this one has got it wrong. It's just plain greedy.

I reckon the club are giving bonuses based on match-day revenue. So the people making these decisions (who are not City fans/locals) are more bothered about their bonus than whether 2.5k city fans miss out due to price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.