Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The officiating and VAR is a fucking disgrace. How this wasn’t a red card is beyond me. It’s hard not to see it as blatant corruption

Yup saw that and said why the fuck var is not involved? That’s a straight red and more like purple mixed with violet

According to BBC United - Mediacity. No link.

Until then, Everton's organisation and resilience had frustrated the defending champions, who had not managed a shot on target until Haaland struck with 19 minutes to go.

Really?
Yes; really. I think that's actually correct. There's not a conspiracy around every corner, you know?

Just most of them!

According to BBC United - Mediacity. No link.

Until then, Everton's organisation and resilience had frustrated the defending champions, who had not managed a shot on target until Haaland struck with 19 minutes to go.

Really?
I mean that’s literally a fact?

Not at our best which was partly down to Everton's overall game plan but we did dig deep to get the 3 points. The least said about the match officials the better.

It’s a game of two halves, as they say.
If it had been a game of ten halves EFC would have struggled to get a legit goal. Even in their 'best' moments they were severely limited. They are in the position they are in by failing to beat teams at Goodison which they should have done on several occasions. Oh, and they had ten points nicked off 'em by those shithouses at the PL

But how long are refs gonna get conned by teams whose game plan is coming apart at the seams and who feel it's as good as any option to collapse to the ground at the slightest touch and appear to be out for the season whenever the ball hits them.

Whats there to work out? His best 11 was clear as day at the end of the game.
LW for me is still open and LB I think Gvardiol vs Ake is not settled. Depending on the wing choice, that impacts the position of Bernardo/Phil.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Ake/Gvardiol
Rodri
KDB Foden
Bernardo Haaland Doku/Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.