Alvarez... Brilliant.

Just googled Dave Ewing, slightly before my time (born 1959, he left 1962), noticed in over 300 games he only scored one goal, was it a back header?
40 yard punt into penalty area Pompey goalie let it sail over his head. Fluke? Dave didn't think so dined out on it for rest of his life.
"Pull up at Dave's" that's one for us FOC.

There are probably a couple of threads this can be merged with so mods.... do your thing, ubt I think this deserves recognition in its own right.

I've always thought Alvarez was a good hard working player, but I think this is the ultimate gesture... climbing into the home fans at Brentford, never seen that before,

Think cantona “climbed” into the home fans at palace one time. It got more coverage than Alvarez which just goes to highlight media bias.

Just googled Dave Ewing, slightly before my time (born 1959, he left 1962), noticed in over 300 games he only scored one goal, was it a back header?
His record of own goals was put under pressure by Richard Dunne and I'm not sure who currently holds it. I suspect one of the own goals came from a back 'eader to Bert!

He's proper down to Earth. He was sat in our local sunday league teams clubhouse on a random wednesday because his brothers were playing for the opposition team lol.
Is it abbey hey his brother plays for I remember reading?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.