City v Wolves - general question about getting tickets

Burro31

Team supported
Toulouse Football Club
Hello,

I'm posting my question here because I can't create a new topic and I don't want to pollute your forum.
I would like to get 4 tickets for the Manchester City - Wolverhampton match.

We are 4 football fans coming from Toulouse for the weekend of 3 to 6 May 2024.

We'd love to attend a match at the Ethiad Stadium to discover the atmosphere and the team!

We're at a bit of a loss as to how to get tickets for the match. It's totally different from a match in France.

I found the livefootballticket website but they charge £35 per ticket. That seems like a lot to me!

I can't get tickets from the official Manchester City website. It seems that a season ticket is required.

Can you tell me how I can buy tickets? If this is possible for a foreigner.

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm posting my question here because I can't create a new topic and I don't want to pollute your forum.
I would like to get 4 tickets for the Manchester City - Wolverhampton match.

We are 4 football fans coming from Toulouse for the weekend of 3 to 6 May 2024.

We'd love to attend a match at the Ethiad Stadium to discover the atmosphere and the team!

We're at a bit of a loss as to how to get tickets for the match. It's totally different from a match in France.

I found the livefootballticket website but they charge £35 per ticket. That seems like a lot to me!

I can't get tickets from the official Manchester City website. It seems that a season ticket is required.

Can you tell me how I can buy tickets? If this is possible for a foreigner.

Thank you!
Hi Burro31

Is the £35 you have been quoted an administration charge per ticket of the price of a ticket through the site. Match tickets are expensive, usually about £60 for an adult and £30 for a junior.

It is very difficult to get 4 tickets together. If you have match day memberships then you might be successful on City’s official site but I wouldn’t buy the memberships to see 1 game (£35 adult and £20 junior).

You could keep looking on this Forum’s ticket page and the Man City Face Value Ticket page to see if better value tickets become available. I recommend only buying off somebody with 100 post or more on here and ask for recommendations/ vouches if buying on the FacebookM page. Be careful not to buy off similar names sites / but different as they might be scammers.

Your other option would be to contact the France City Supporters Club in Paris in case they can order the tickets

Thanks for your reply.

The £35 is an administration fee per ticket!
The cheapest tickets on the livefootballticket website are £90 (+£35).
I also think that 4 tickets together will be difficult to find. Maybe get 2 tickets together x 2.

We don't have match day memberships. I saw on the official website that you do need one to access the sales.
If I buy match day membership , is it possible to buy 4 seats or do I need a season ticket for each seat? Can I see where the remaining seats are?

Can you tell me the price of the tickets on the official website?

Thank you very much for your advice, and I'm also going to contact the French supporters' club.

We'd love to attend a match at the Ethiad Stadium to discover the atmosphere
If you find one can you let us all know, as it appears we don't have one :)

I tried to look up the prices, but even though I have a season ticket, I'm not allowed to view prices without membership (which is included in season tickets !), so someone with only a membership will have to do that.

I'd be surprised if you can get 4 together, another option might be to contact the club (ticket servises) directly and explain the situation they might be able to help with a one off purchase.

If you find one can you let us all know, as it appears we don't have one :)
Ahah! Ok I'll tell you that! :D

I contacted the ticket office directly as advised.

I spoke to Joe, who was really nice! He told me we all have to get a £35 membership card. And he told me that ticket prices are between £57 and £63.

However, I don't know where they are and whether it's possible to buy 4 at the same entrance.
I'm waiting for a final answer from Joe on that.

I think you will defo need the membership which makes one off tickets seem expensive. You do get £5 off per match with that and 10% off in the store and some nice gifts for signing up(cant remember what they are this year but its decent merch) so it quickly pays for itself. I think Wolves will be ok to get tickets for once you have membership, you may have to get 2 and 2 and keep an eye on the ticket site as loads will likely be returned closer to the time from season ticket holders and others. You will need to be on the ball with it though. Alot of comes down to how the league is going, if we are clear a few points or heaven forbid a few points off the pace it will be ok but if its neck and neck title decider that will make it harder.

Good luck!

Yes, the membership price is a bit expensive but I'd rather give £35 to Manchester City than £35 to Livefootballticket in fees.
Unless, in addition to the price of the tickets and membership on City's website, I have to add taxes?

Yes, the membership price is a bit expensive but I'd rather give £35 to Manchester City than £35 to Livefootballticket in fees.
Unless, in addition to the price of the tickets and membership on City's website, I have to add taxes?
Wolves is sold out, there is likely to be exchange tickets added nearer the time though, but you will struggle for 4 together.

OK, so there's no point in me taking out a membership card because there aren't any places left at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.