9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

No fucking nuance required. Haaland is a fucking beast. The argument might be that we don't use him properly not that we're better without him. Honest to fucking god he's the best striker of the last 20 years. And some act like he holds us back. Laughable shit.
Bahaha. I'm sorry, but this is laughable if you'd rather face Aguero/Suarez/Kane/etc, then Haaland, well, we look at the game entirely differently.

Bahaha. I'm sorry, but this is laughable if you'd rather face Aguero/Suarez/Kane/etc, then Haaland, well, we look at the game entirely differently.
Aguero debatable. Kane definitely. Suaraz...come on now. You'll mention Torres and fucking Jota next.

Great, but let's not act like we were far off that the two seasons prior. It's a conversation that requires nuance - not posting trophy pictures. I don't even think we're better without Haaland generally, but if Haaland plays like this then of course we are.

Wonder what the difference was last season.

I dont see his game is improving of pressing, coming deep, combinative play much. even for Kane that actually developed bit older age.

whats scary that even tho his form also not as good as last season he is still #1 favorite to be top scorer in PL.
not so much in CL normally thats built on ripping apart group stage opponents with doubles or hattricks and a few goals in KO rounds.

he fired blank today, it happens. still a much bigger issue is not replacing Gundogan with world class quality or potential, Walker being number 1 guy for Pep all of a sudden for no reason, and that the defending generally lost its way compared to last season's solidity.

I dont see his game is improving of pressing, coming deep, combinative play much. even for Kane that actually developed bit older age.

whats scary that even tho his form also not as good as last season he is still #1 favorite to be top scorer in PL.
not so much in CL normally thats built on ripping apart group stage opponents with doubles or hattricks and a few goals in KO rounds.

he fired blank today, it happens. still a much bigger issue is not replacing Gundogan with world class quality or potential, Walker being number 1 guy for Pep all of a sudden for no reason, and that the defending generally lost its way compared to last season's solidity.
The Walker obsession is bizarre given how poor/average he has been this season. Two more years of this too.

Wonder what the difference was last season.
What a lack of nuance. If you think the difference between the treble and 20-22 was Haaland...it was a coin toss.

We could have won 3 straight trebles those years. It happened when Haaland was here, but change Rodri goal from Inter to Chelsea, and change Lukaku shooting to Havertz, and the results are different.

Pep has said time and time again, UCL are about little details. We were just as good in 20-21 and 21-22.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.