Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had doku in for Nunes stopping me from getting the clean sweep.

Interesting. Alvarez not on the bench so assuming hes picked up an injury or illness, hopefully nothing serious. Like that we are using the full squad, some of those will be needed in big games and need to get upto standard. Really want to see Bernardo or foden central and Nunes out wide but I can't see that being the case.

No excuses, 3 points is a necessity here. Ideally a convincing win and an early rest for Rodri in particular but that might be pushing it.

The smoke and mirrors around the injury list is weird. Didn’t he say yestersay Jack wouldn’t be ready this week? I know he said he was close, but that still seems like a leap to be on the bench today. I suppose this will be evened out when Josko doesn’t appear to after the international break….

One can never tell with our bench just how many of the outfield players are fit and whether Guardiola will want to turn to them, unless the game is comfortably won. Probably only Doku and Walker today and gingerly with the ginger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.