Next 5 games prediction?

neel

Manchester United (H)
Liverpool (A)
Brighton (A)
Arsenal (H)
Aston Villa (H)

Will be happy with 13

It's up to Pep. If he keeps tinkering and confusing players with new experiments/tactics, our form will fluctuate. But if he returns to basics and sticks with a consistent lineup, where every player can play with closed eyes and understand each other's rhythms, we'll win every game, just like during the winning streak periods of past seasons when Pep rarely tinkered with the team.

Scum win
Murderers draw
Brighton win
Arsenal draw
Villa win.
11 points. I'll bite my own hand off for the above tbh. Not losing to either title contender and winning the rest. It'll mean the title will be out of our hands but dippers have some tough games too and won't win all. Just hope we find our goal scoring touch again, because if it comes down to GD,we're gonna be screwed.

Minimum 10 points but have to hope others drop points. Ideally we win all to cement this title

We need 5 wins but our performances and our big players need to get their act together otherwise I fear for our title chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.