United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Excellent second half performance when we completely dominated them. The Rags could not get near us in second half, we just toyed with them and it would have been a travesty if they would have come anyway with anything today.

Foden take a bow another brilliant game

Southgate is thinking fuck if this carries on I’m just going to have to bench someone else

Now I'm not going to lie. We went 2-1 up and I thought, “I've seen this film several times this season”. I had a horrible feeling. Scuzzy United goal — having offered absolutely nothing — in about the 92nd minute.
We played well against the Arse — well look, not well, but as well as they did, no question about it — and got nothing for our pains. We played well against Liverpool, better than them by some margin, and walked away with one point. We played well in both games against Chelsea, although I'm not going to say they offered nothing, far from it (just about the two best bloody matches they've played all season!). We played well against Palace. We have only actually been downright outplayed by Villa.
Are those games going to cost us? We'll see. Never write this team off. They have mighty resilience.
Another head-to-head with LIverpool? Bring it on! I hate it… I love it. It takes years off my life. I live for it.

Particularly sweet day, in that it more or less scuppers all possibility of United qualifying for the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.