PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“All reasonable care” and “Fair Market Value”. This is going to be fun. The Premier League has lost the fucking plot - all on the back of benefitting just four “special” clubs. I wonder if it’s sinking in yet how the smaller clubs are being fucked over. No problem for our City though..that horse has bolted, leaving behind just a steaming pile of shit and an open stable door :)
i wouldnt be so sure with these shit bags in charge and again Zieglar gets the leak

On the cheap aswell because the red tops know they’ll be desperate for cash and every other club in the league can’t spend any money so they’ll be no bidding war !
Spot on.

It's taken long enough for the great unwashed to realise what FFP really is, but it looks like the penny has finally dropped for a lot of folk.

Good luck to the Premier league trying to prove that sponsorships and transfer fees are not fair value!! I mean how can you tell someone they should be paying more while working within their means!!!

When UEFA have already agreed they are fair value. It ain’t going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.