United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

This is something that all keepers seem to be doing at the moment, I've noticed. I assume this is how they're being coached. Doesn't seem instinctive to me but clearly the prevailing thought.
Dive to your right and see which hand can go higher. Unless you are some sort of contortionist or have an abnormal right arm then your left hand will reach higher. Likewise dive to your left and your left hand will be higher.

That’s 11 (including the previous 3) of whom 7 are defenders!
You see most people revere the scorers and the forwards but through the years I’ve watched our defenders (for the most part) almost sweat blood to keep us as a driving force. So I admire them.
We have history Manchester City do! The BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I’ve at last trained my predictive text to have City ready when I type Manchester it used to always put that other fake Manchester team name. Not any more, I’ve taught it well! ;-) :-)

Dive to your right and see which hand can go higher. Unless you are some sort of contortionist or have an abnormal right arm then your left hand will reach higher. Likewise dive to your left and your left hand will be higher.
Yes, obviously. But clearly at elite level someone has studied the data and decided that what you lose in height you gain in strength and changing the direction of the ball. Either that or a load of elite keepers have just forgotten the point you are making, but that seems unlikely.

No sorry they are my 3 favourites.
Buzzer, Zabba, Dzeko, Lescott, Mike Doyle, Lakey, Nedum Onuha bringing up the rear. :-)

EDIT Plus of course every member of the present squad. :-)
I'm still devastated about Lakey ,there is no doubt in my mind he would have gone on to be one of the best in the world.Mind probably devastated him more.

I'm just watching the full match replay on City+ and the discussion beforehand.
Has Richard Dunne got a portrait in his attic?? He never looks any older. He was praising a certain number 5!
But enough of that, when you are at the match you miss certain bits and I am thoroughly enjoying this once again. Oh this team are so amazing. I know you all know and I know but sometimes you just have to stand back in awe.

* If you don't understand the portrait in the attic reference explore 'The picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde. :-)
Totally get it. And you are right, watching it again only gives credence to how good we were throughout the 90 mins.

The Major problem at United will be who's the boss, All this bullshit about JIM's investment and 25% ownership and what it really means as a major say on things, The major thing is control at United and who will be taking the blame or dare I say glory,

Having a split at board levels leads to wars behind the scenes and power battles
You can see it coming and the blame game will start once the honeymoon period ends with Jim's front-of-house role.

After yesterday's derby, the feeling after what we saw with them is that it's unfixable, United are not a major club anymore. That Badge means nothing and the so-called pulling power in trying to get a manager and players to come and work on a major project over the next 3 to 5 years will be impossible,

It's just never going to happen, The best players will not be queuing up to sign for them even on any big wages that they can offer, United are finished and until they all wake up to the FACT and stop all these bollocks of the Biggest club in the world with unmatched history plus Millions of fans being locked out each week bollocks
You're not quite correct.
The rags are still a big club - but only in Trafford.

Don't want to be Pedantic, dive left and your right will be higher. Edit it and nothing more will be said

[
mobile.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.