Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, top plan. Bloody surveillance teams might find smoke bombs, flares and face covers quite annoying...

Hope that shite won't happen ever again.
PmNqgvirZiMj.gif

Miseryside police keeping an eye on the crowd.

Err, top plan. Bloody surveillance teams might find smoke bombs, flares and face covers quite annoying...

Hope that shite won't happen ever again.
Can the players not get a few taxis in to the ground and send an empty knackered coach along the route with a sound blaster playing some mocking music

Can't see anything other than a City win.

With a fully fit squad, I think they'd have given us a real game, and would have thrown everything at us.

With 3 or 4 first team players out, and assuming Salah and Szoboszlai can't be fully fit for a game of this magnitude, it's hard to think we won't dominate the game.

Keep them quiet early on, and take our chances when they come.

I'll go with a 2-1 City win.

Can't see anything other than a City win.

With a fully fit squad, I think they'd have given us a real game, and would have thrown everything at us.

They had injuries before the game at Anfield last season, too, probably worse than now (Milner at RB!), and won 1:0.

I couldn't see anything other than a City win vs Palace, but we drew in spite of leading by two goals. Shit happens, especially at Anfield.

I'm not saying we won't win. Just that football doesn't work like that.

Still, I expect a good performance and Haaland to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.