Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It was a poor performance from us but I think that result is going to win us the league.

Very surprised they didn't give a pen at the end.

Scousers couldn't hit a barn door apart from the penalty, for all their chances
On that showing we ain’t winning the league this season

In their back 5 they had Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah and Gomez and yet we couldn’t live with them, couldn’t keep the ball, couldn’t sustain any pressure whatsoever. Worrying. Arsenal and Liverpool have been better than us this season, we are just clinging on and not much more than that.

Predicted a draw, got one. Hated every minute of that second half, although fun for the neutrals.
Unbeaten run continues, need to beat Arsenal though.

We're never winning at Anfield until they turn into a mid-table side.

Poor from City apart from the first and last 10 minutes….got some control back after the substitutions…..but would always take a draw at Anfield even though I though we had them on run in that first little period.

Lucky and unlucky at the same time. No complaints about that. Disappointed in Rodri and KDB. Pep’s subtitutions totally right. Pretty happy about that after all. Fantastic branding for PL and dare I say it, thank you for these battles, Klopp

His subs weren’t right imo

Alvarez had to come off it was his worst game in a City shirt but why not hook Haaland and tell KDB up top as false 9, he’d have influenced the game more than Haaland
Again he offered nothing

We weren’t good but we never are at Anfield regardless of who they put out.

So I really don’t see any need for people to get down. I think they needed the win more than us.

We have tricky games left but so do they. Pressure is on Liverpool and Arsenal.

I am more than happy with a point especially after the usual Anfield performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.