The Conservative Party/Government

Pure fucking evil

The tory party isn't a million miles from the Republican Party in the US and will do anything to try to get elected including bringing in photo ID requirements based on 164 cases of alleged electoral fraud to put obstacles in the way of 2 million primarily non tory voters (the young and poor) casting their vote and giving 2.2 million expats who have lived abroad for more than 15 years (who they consider more likely to vote tory) the right to vote.

I put on another thread that I recall Gove used to be on Newsnight Review before he was an MP and Tom Paulin, Germaine Greer, Paul Morley and Tony Parsons shit all over his ineffectual, wooden, faux intellectual contributions. Yet during the Brexit campaign, he was referred to as some sort of intellectual heavyweight amongst the rag tag motley crew which was the Brexit campaign team. IMO a significant factor in the state of the country is this rag tag motley Brexit crew have been disproportionality represented in cabinet since then and I'd venture it was likely that the 5 worst cabinets in tory history have been since 2016. I despise the tories but recognise that MPs like Heseltine, Ken Clarke, Geoffrey Howe, Douglas Hurd are levels above anything they have in cabinet atm.

So no early GE. Not surprising, I have said many times on here that this lot will hang on until the very last minute hoping that something/ anything will turn up to help them. 28 January 2025.

So no early GE. Not surprising, I have said many times on here that this lot will hang on until the very last minute hoping that something/ anything will turn up to help them. 28 January 2025.

Really bizarre for him to want two kickings instead of one. The local elections are going to be brutal. How is he going to escape the letter threshold being breached when a tonne of Tory councillors lose their seats? He just comes across as politically a bit thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.