Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

I really think he could have been useful for us this season. He is good on the ball and would be a better option in midfield than Alvarez or Nunes in games where we need to look after the ball. Glad he looks like he will have a good career but some regrets about what might have been.

I really think he could have been useful for us this season. He is good on the ball and would be a better option in midfield than Alvarez or Nunes in games where we need to look after the ball. Glad he looks like he will have a good career but some regrets about what might have been.
I like him to mate but, I think Pep sees a lot of flaws in his game one being decision making and Pep just doesn't believe he can play for us, I'm guessing the alarmingly low fee is a good will gesture from the club,there is also the chance that it is the same situation as the Palmer one in that he wanted to go.
We just don't know the full story and have to trust Pep.

I like him to mate but, I think Pep sees a lot of flaws in his game one being decision making and Pep just doesn't believe he can play for us, I'm guessing the alarmingly low fee is a good will gesture from the club,there is also the chance that it is the same situation as the Palmer one in that he wanted to go.
We just don't know the full story and have to trust Pep.
The loan and low option was part of the Nunes deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.