FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Y'all can slaughter me, but I still think Mudryk has something that could be really be developed under the right manager. I feel like he could become something, maybe not at Chelsea though.

Last edited:
do we have buyback clause on Palmer?
Quick question (not just directed at you, by the way, but to all those who'll be on here bemoaning the sale); if we were playing the CL final next weekend, and had a fully fit squad (including Palmer), would he start? No; of course not. And there is the problem. He'd be on the bench. As of now, he'd only be a squad player for us. Which, if rumours are to be believed, he was not happy about. The move has worked out brilliantly for him; he's getting regular first team football, and he's delivering. I'm happy for him. There's no guarantees that that would have happened with us.

And by and large has terrible and/or inconsistent end product coupled with sub-par decision making.
He cost us 2 points a few weeks ago which could be pivotal in the destination of the title. Left Kyle Walker for dead and placed it in the corner past Edison. Maddingly inconsistent though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.