FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Leicester seems to be the Harry maguire finishing school for defenders, all their cebtre backs looks like calamities waiting to happen.

Hope theres a late winner here. Nobody needs extra time of this.

What a shame about that red card as Leicester had as much chance as Chelsea of going through as it stands there’ll only be one winner fucking stitched up they have been ..edit I’ll take Chelsea in the semifinal just to put that fraud in his place once and for all ..

Three players I've seen get booed by our fans were Corrigan, Ian Bowyer and Edgehill. Thankfully we seem to have moved on since then.
Yep, I met Richard Edghill at Bardsley Golf Driving Range a few times, really good lad and I winced at the treatment he got from some of our fans.

Big Joe had terrific self belief and played through to become a brilliant keeper, i met him as well at a restaurant in Prestbury, gave me his autograph and exchanged a few words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.