PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It genuinely astonishes me the stupidity of some football fans (no offence to all of us). Fans now managing to simultaneously think these rules are nonsense but at the same time wanting us thrown out of the league requires mental gymnastics that I can’t comprehend
Especially as Leicester are currently at the same point in the process as us. Both been charged.

This all smacks of pRick Parry and his scouse big picture via the back door.

City are the big fish they are hoping to land but in the meantime they are getting to work on the smaller fry to ensure the bottom half of the league is of equal strength to the European Leagues i.e. Championship level. This will mean squads and wage bills at the cartel clubs can be trimmed whilst fans are price gouged and yes City are very much part of the latter.

let the profits roll in !

It genuinely astonishes me the stupidity of some football fans (no offence to all of us). Fans now managing to simultaneously think these rules are nonsense but at the same time wanting us thrown out of the league requires mental gymnastics that I can’t comprehend
They certainly feel that we have been responsible for the rules having to be tightened further and further until their teams are included.

A bit like HMCE having to cover tax loopholes that tax accountants use against lax rules.
Only the rich can use them for a short time then they move on to another tax dodge.

All legal of course but they have to blame somebody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.