Donald Trump

As I said, I'm not inclined to come to his defence. So I won't partake myself, but if others decide to use this against him, then that's their prerogative :)

I have colitis and two stomas, and while this sort of thing doesn't bother me at all these days, when I was in my teens I was incredibly self-conscious. It was a huge source of anxiety and insecurity for me. So I just don't feel personally comfortable projecting that bowel issues are something to be ashamed of, even if these are somewhat exceptional circumstances.
I'm past caring about it now, it's part of my life. I'm actually up north for my vedo. I live in Somerset now, but come home every 8 weeks for my infusions at the MRI.
I have previously pulled people on here for mocking Darren Fletcher, but Trump is fair game. The horrible bastard deserves everything he gets.

Just wanted to add something that may or not be helpful given that this thread has taken a medical twist. My wife was having serious intestinal issues symptoms 20 years ago that were diagnosed as ulcerative colitis. She returned from hospital with a box of steroids and other medicines. None of which she's ever taken. She stopped eating gluten and a few other carbs and within a few weeks her symptoms had improved so much that she has stuck with it these past decades.

Back on topic. Trumps an almighty c***.

Just wanted to add something that may or not be helpful given that this thread has taken a medical twist. My wife was having serious intestinal issues symptoms 20 years ago that were diagnosed as ulcerative colitis. She returned from hospital with a box of steroids and other medicines. None of which she's ever taken. She stopped eating gluten and a few other carbs and within a few weeks her symptoms had improved so much that she has stuck with it these past decades.

Back on topic. Trumps an almighty c***.
Moving out of Manchester kind have had the same effect on me :-D

Seems he might be able to sell/merge his ludicrous Truth Social to a shell company created solely to buy Truth Social. The figure quoted is $3 bn, although I'm not sure how much of that he'd get.

Oh, apparently he wouldn't be able to sell his shares for a while... unless the company allow him too.

I doubt the shares will be considered face-value collateral, but the vote today may allow him to brag about his billions a bit more.

Seems he might be able to sell/merge his ludicrous Truth Social to a shell company created solely to buy Truth Social. The figure quoted is $3 bn, although I'm not sure how much of that he'd get.

Oh, apparently he wouldn't be able to sell his shares for a while... unless the company allow him too.

I doubt the shares will be considered face-value collateral, but the vote today may allow him to brag about his billions a bit more.
Any sensible shareholder will vote against, but many are said to be Trumpers who will sacrifice their money for the great Donald.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.