Season Tickets - 2024/25

They have given example prices for the stand, but also said that the prices are illustrative only, it's not clear how close to those figures it will actually end up being to attend that amount of games. What's to stop them deciding half way through the season to up the Flexi prices each game to make the total price far more than this 'illustrative' price. There would be nothing anyone on the Flexi could do apart from skip games if the individual match prices became too much. This lack of clear information makes it very difficult to plan costs for the season, it could end up being a gamble.
Maybe, but that’s unlikely that they up pricing halfway through the season from whats agreed when you purchase it . The illustative probably means those prices are only for some seats and not the prices for the whole ground or even the whole stand.As I say for the rest of the ground the maths are probably the same linked to the cost of a S/C in any particular seat.

Assuming these prices are similar to what it will cost to attend all 19 games on Flexi Gold, (I'm cautious of the 'Prices shown are illustrative only' meaning the true price at the end of the season could end up being far higher than this), it seems the price difference between a normal Gold ST and a Flexi ST are very similar when you take away the £150 membership fee. Basically shows that the membership fee itself is just a cash grab, they must know there are Matchday Members like myself who are desperate enough for an ST to pay it.View attachment 111415

What’s this ‘£150 membership fee’ included in the season ticket price?

Maybe, but that’s unlikely that they up pricing halfway through the season from whats agreed when you purchase it . The illustative probably means those prices are only for some seats and not the prices for the whole ground or even the whole stand.As I say for the rest of the ground the maths are probably the same linked to the cost of a S/C in any particular seat.
Some key words from your last two posts:
Assume
Probably
Unlikely

Doesn't affect me but for people who are considering it, surely the club should be providing clarity.

You must have been minted mine was £3.50 behind the goal :-)

Two tickets courtesy of my father, who had connections through business with the Wembley Stadium administration. Really nice gesture on his part. Had almost no interest in football himself, but he knew how much it meant to me. Did not get to see the replay of course. That must have been the first match ever that I flew back from France to see.

Some key words from your last two posts:
Assume
Probably
Unlikely

Doesn't affect me but for people who are considering it, surely the club should be providing clarity.

They hardly have a stellar record when it comes to transparency over ticketing issues. Buy maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt for now?

Barely even at the expression of interest stage yet. Hopefully before it reaches the point where people are being invited to buy, it’ll be a bit clearer exactly what you’re signing up for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.