Premier League Games 30/31 March '24

Impressive dipper foul count 20. They really are the 21st century Wimbledon.
Dippers 20 fouls 5 cards, Brighton 6 and 3. Usual stats for opposing teams v Dippers where it seems its a card every 2 fouls then v us like Arsenal today, just foul at will and at least 2 yellows completely ignored by the ref

Liverpool aren't as shit as a lot of people on here are postulating.
They may well get their iconic photograph of Klopp lifting the PL trophy with his cock hanging out for the media yet.

That or they'll shit the bed and finish 3rd 6 points behind. They'll be no other way.

At the moment it looks like Sky will get their image to sell subscriptions for next season.

They may well get their iconic photograph of Klopp lifting the PL trophy with his cock hanging out for the media yet.

That or they'll shit the bed and finish 3rd 6 points behind. They'll be no other way.

At the moment it looks like Sky will get their image to sell subscriptions for next season.
I think the media definitely wants them to win it. The rest of the UK wants Arsenal or us. If we don't win it I want Arsenal as well. I did play with the idea of the Dippers catching the Rags on 20 and how much it would piss the Rags off, but I can't be fucking arsed with the Klopp wankathon. I also find the Dipper players more disagreeable than the Arsenal lot.

I think the media definitely wants them to win it. The rest of the UK wants Arsenal or us. If we don't win it I want Arsenal as well. I did play with the idea of the Dippers catching the Rags on 20 and how much it would piss the Rags off, but I can't be fucking arsed with the Klopp wankathon. I also find the Dipper players more disagreeable than the Arsenal lot.
Pretty much my feeling too.

Tarquins acting big for one summer then getting back in their box finishing 6th the next seaon is far more agreeable than a summer of Liverpool documentaries about them being the greatest team ever with the bestest coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.