Westminster Honeytrap shenanigans

TinFoilHat

Hidden in the spacecraft of our reptilian overlord
Team supported
Manchester City
The 12 targets confirmed by POLITICO so far include three MPs, including a serving minister in the U.K. government; two political journalists; a broadcaster; four party staffers; a former Tory MP; and an All-Party Parliamentary Group manager. The targets span both the ruling Conservative and opposition Labour parties.
Wonder who they all are?

Also reading it I can't help but think this a prank either Joel Lycet or The Last Leg producers would do.

No doubt they'll blame the Chinese or Russians.

The bbc report has 2 mp’s sending naked images back to a random person! My god they have no shame this lot.

The fact that people look up to these charlatans and have faith in them is mind boggling, they are in the main a shower of shit, morally bankrupt and beyond the pale and that goes for both sides of the house.

The bbc report has 2 mp’s sending naked images back to a random person! My god they have no shame this lot.

It's absolutely crazy.

When you get those scam 419 emails from some "wealthy benefactor" who wants to give you millions of pounds, and all you have to do is send them a £1,000 deposit. Most people are like, "who is stupid enough to fall for that?"

The answer is apparently a number of Conservative MPs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.