Broken Britain.

Wasn’t it just great and the indoor too. My Dad telling me to not let anyone push in front of me in the Tittertons queue on a Christmas Eve for the pork pies. Also the amount of times my Dad used to moan that everything in that shop when weighed, always added to the extra half a pence. My Dad said the it was “the biggest fiddle going” with the scales by the manager:)

That shop is still open.

I'm not interested. Go find someone else willing to engage with your moaning.
"I'm not interested in having a reasoned debate because I don't possess the intelligence, experience or evidence to back up my position, I'm just an ideological virtue signaller who gets all my information from social media echo Chambers"

Was it Pendleburys or something like that? My first swimming costume was bought from there too.
That sounds familiar. It was a proper sports shop and not a fashion thing like they are today. Got a few cagoules from there too. And a fishing catapult for smashing windows.

I don't know if they have fixed the scales yet though ;-)
Hahaha. On Facebook, I see that but not in Civic. The stall has been gone long ago. The bloke who managed it gave it up a while back. Then just after Covid, the Council closed the indoor market, altogether.

"I'm not interested in having a reasoned debate because I don't possess the intelligence, experience or evidence to back up my position, I'm just an ideological virtue signaller who gets all my information from social media echo Chambers"

You can't troll someone into having a debate with you. You aren't worth my time.

Enjoy the rest of your day, hopefully more than you evidently enjoy your life in general.

You are the result of a right wing owned media picking on the poor to explain the robbery. You are so stupid and full of self hate to realise you’ve been manipulated. Folk like you never have the confidence in real life. I meet you every day at work and you’re frightened little idiots. Crying about your piece of the rotten pie.
Again you couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions.

I regard the obscene levels of wealth and income accumulated by individuals and corporate entities and their ability to manipulate and take advantage of the system to avoid paying their fare share as just as much of a problem as the widespread abuse of the benefits system.

There. That's fucked your pea brain up a bit ain't it.

Hahaha. On Facebook, I see that but not in Civic. The stall has been gone long ago. The bloke who managed it gave it up a while back. Then just after Covid, the Council closed the indoor market, altogether.

Weird that they have their address as being The Birtles, I haven't been back for years hell the outside market still sold Lord Anthony jeans last time I was there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.