Iran Attack on Israel

I think the numerous fragments of Iranian manufactured drones found all over Ukraine counts as evidence.
Evidence of what? They supply arms to a state that doesn’t want them destroyed? ‘Real Politic’ it’s the way it works. How many of our arms destroyed Russian forces? Also, is it just me, or has the western media gave up calling out Russian war crimes in relation to civilians?

I wonder why that is? Oh, that’s it, the side we are backing make Putins attacks on innocent civilians seem constrained.

Tbh I think Israel has got the hunger for more deaths. When you blow to bits over 15'000 palistinian children maybe they fancy doing the same too Iranian kids.
This has nothing to do with what's happening in Gaza.

The Iranians retaliated last night because several of their most high profile military leaders were killed by Israel. Israel killed them because they were plotting and directing attacks against Israel. Those leaders have not been plotting how best to help the Palestinians in Gaza, had it succeeded then last night would not have helped the Palestinians in Gaza either.

If anything the Iranians have fired the starting pistol on a much greater and very dangerous conflict which overarches what's happening in Gaza. They've done this because they want to, the Iranians want to completely destroy Israel.

This has nothing to do with what's happening in Gaza.

The Iranians retaliated last night because several of their most high profile military leaders were killed by Israel. Israel killed them because they were plotting and directing attacks against Israel. Those leaders have not been plotting how best to help the Palestinians in Gaza, last night did not help the Palestinians in Gaza either.

If anything the Iranians have fired the starting pistol on a much greater and very dangerous conflict which overarches what's happening in Gaza. They've done this because they want to, the Iranians want to completely destroy Israel.

The narrative is that it's all Israel's fault, get with the program fella.

Before the attack on the embassy there was political and international rules that everyone abides by because it prevents escalation into wars, that kill millions.

The Israeli actions are dragging everyone into their hatred. And we are all hating them for it. Oct the 7th happened, they had the sympathy, they have lost it all unfortunately, except amongst their most fervent supporters.
How has Iran, Syria and their biggest friend Russia abided by international law over the last 10 years?

All three of them stand accused of genocide, war crimes, anti-democracy etc etc. These are not the good guys either mate.

So killing thousands of Israeli's is fair game then? I know this forum likes to mention war crimes but last night would of been a war crime had it succeeded.

Either way do you think that Iran has helped the people of Gaza through this action?

As I said I don't know what people expect Israel to do. Just because they're waging some illegal war in Gaza doesn't mean that every other country has the right now to attempt to obliterate the Israeli state.

Of course a response should now be expected, it'd be stupid to expect anything else.
I think you'll find that the attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria means that under international law Iran has the right of self defence in the same way that Israel had the right after 7th of October.

In terms of further Israeli action that would mean Iran had the right of reply if says Tehran was targeted and so we go on.

The more nature approach from Israel would be, ok we took out 7 of your important military personnel, you've responded causing us to spend a lot of money defending ourselves, noone died. Let's call it quits

So killing thousands of Israeli's is fair game then? I know this forum likes to mention war crimes but last night would of been a war crime had it succeeded.

Either way do you think that Iran has helped the people of Gaza through this action?

As I said I don't know what people expect Israel to do. Just because they're waging some illegal war in Gaza doesn't mean that every other country has the right now to attempt to obliterate the Israeli state.

Of course a response should now be expected, it'd be stupid to expect anything else.

An Israeli response would be unwise. It is also something the US and the West would not support. They will defend Israel - and without that defence the attack would have resulted in damage and deaths - but escalation just worsens the situation.

Jordan also struck down a number of drones, so this is not just an Israel/Iran affair. Other countries in the region will be caught up in any potential conflict.

Netanyahu being a mad **** likely doesn’t care and while he and the rest of the mad bunch remain in office then escalation is very possible. The US has to use its leverage in this situation.

The fact is Israel was dealing fairly comfortably with these very kinds of attacks until October 7th when Netenyahu was caught asleep at the fucking wheel, with his keks down in the middle of a long wank.
He failed catastrophically in his first duty.
To protect his own people .
Not only is he politicallly culpable but I would also argue criminally from his own judicial system, aside from what the ICC might bring against him.

Unlike the attack on that embassy, last night was a significant and disproportionate attempt to kill thousands of innocent Israeli citizens. It would of succeeded had it not been for a massive defensive effort from the west and Israeli defence.

Why wouldn't Israel respond?
Because the damage was nugatory in the context of the overall situation and a response could escalate into a regional conflict.

The goal of the current Israeli regime as I see it is the creation of a greater Israel which includes Gaza and the occupied territories. Parts of southern Lebanon and bits of Jordan may be desired by more extreme elements.
There is however no Palestine in this equation.

The US and others should be telling Netanyahu that this is not happening.

The majority of the world already recognize Palestine. It's only the US, Australia, Canada and Western Europe who don't.

So well done Spain and Ireland for pressing ahead with recognition.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.