The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool used so much petrol in that 1-1 draw with us in March. I thought it was a great point. We showed backbone to come away from there with something, and in an attritional title battle we might now be seeing the value of our resolve that day.

It’s far from over for Liverpool, too many people getting way ahead of themselves on this forum. Football is a funny old game.

Liverpool should have scored today they had so many chances and didn’t get the luck.

All three teams are playing really good football, it could honestly go either way. there’s plenty of points to play for here.
I would even argue that even we haven’t got top form yet, we have been very sloppy at the back defensively

If I was a betting man, I would probably say arsenal would be the team to do it. They look solid in every position

It’s far from over for Liverpool, too many people getting way ahead of themselves on this forum. Football is a funny old game.

Liverpool should have scored today they had so many chances and didn’t get the luck.

All three teams are playing really good football, it could honestly go either way. there’s plenty of points to play for here.
I would even argue that even we haven’t got top form yet, we have been very sloppy at the back defensively

If I was a betting man, I would probably say arsenal would be the team to do it. They look solid in every position
Liverpool won’t survive their next five games, they had to win today. They’ve got three tricky away games followed by Spurs and Villa.

Fucking brilliant seeing the reaction from Klopp and the Liverpool players. If they were against anyone else in this race they would still feel they have a shot but the fear they have of us putting the afterburners on at this stage of the season, in their heads we are uncatchable. The boys in blue are coming for you, you bin dipping bastards!

When Arsenal eventually win this late on and everyone is disappointed- just remember that it was Liverpool grabbing late results a month ago, it’s not a sustainable way to challenge for the title.

Oh yeah, there is absolutely still 6 games to play, and that counts whether they win lose or draw.

But it is still nice to get excited about overtaking them in the table after being behind for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.