The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are a weird bunch but I always think its a bad decision for a manager to announce his departure part way through a season. I'm sure I will be corrected but I can't think of an example where it has gone well.
I can't imagine it helps.

But that said, it's very difficult to keep a story under wraps these days, so it might have come out anyway that he was leaving. I don't think there's that much they could have done about it

but I don't think they needed a big emotional song and dance either, how can it help?

Lol, on 606 now the scousers blaming the departure of Klopp for the bottle job in these last two games. They're a weird bunch aren't they?
Several weeks ago it was "liVARpool will win 4 trophies to send klopp off in style" - hmm how's that looking currently??
Rats now deserting the sinking ship as always

One things for sure, all three of us will drop points before the seasons done, but what a day/weekend
I agree. Much happier about the GD though now. Thought Arsenals remaining fixtures looked tough. So needed to keep in the positive against dippers.. Arsenals not looking so superior is a huge bonus.

One things for sure, all three of us will drop points before the seasons done, but what a day/weekend
You should know better than saying we will drop points, pal. We may well drop points but we've been on several winning streaks that have won us the league in past seasons. FWIW, i think we'll win every game now.

you have to love the fans and the pundits chucking in the towel already. Hopefully that attitude will rub off on their players as well
I honestly feel that between Liverpool and Arsenal - Liverpool have likely caved in. They have to go to Bergamo on Thursday in a home/away that is likely lost to them. No way they come back from 0-3. You could see it in the players. In Klopp. Never seen him walk out like that. Their fans were completely shattered trying to figure out what happened. Incredible scenes.

I think Arsenal also have a tough to. Now that the Bundesliga is gone, Bayern go all in on the Champions League. Arsenal have to go to the Allianz on Wednesday with lost points to think about.

At this point in the season, its about mentality. Having the psychological make-up to keep going. We have it. Liverpool I think are done. Arsenal lose to Bayern - its over. Lets keep going gents.

The difference.

Even at 4-1, even 5-1 up against Luton, every City player was still chasing the ball, tackling, defending all over the pitch. Arsenal's players stopped a threw in the towel after Villa's 1st goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.