Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Do you think any of the top players (i.e our lads) even bother listening to what the sh*te media in this country pump out...its all just to start a social media frenzy and probably makes top players yawn a little at most..I mean if the likes of someone like Merson can affect the mindset of Ederson, De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden, Silva et al we are f'ked

I think you missed my point. I wasn't talking about our players. Merson was saying it for himself. He said it knowing it will be tough from here, but in the hope him saying it's over somehow causes some spiritual shift. I was in the premier league thread today and I was one of many saying no way Palace and Villa could hold out, never mind win. They did of course. It's a kind of comfort blanket. By saying it then it somehow causes the reverse to happen. It's mumbo jumbo but it does seem to help.

Last edited:
I think you missed my point. I wasn't talking about our players. Merson was saying it for himself. He said it knowing it will be tough from here, but in the hope him saying it's over somehow causes some spiritual shift. I was in the premier league thread today and I was one of many saying no way Palace and Arsenal could hold out, never mind win. They did of course. It's a kind of comfort blanket. By saying it then it somehow causes the reverse to happen. It's mumbo jumbo but it does seem to help.
Im with you 100% prepare for the worst sometimes!!

Zinchenko and Jesus getting all the abuse from Gooner fans, think they need to also look at Saka and Rice today
I was watching and couldn't see either of them.

Arteta's lack of discipline will cost them again. He really is a dickhead and, to be honest, looked unstable in the post match interview. The men with the strait jackets will be round soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.