United Thread - 2023/24

Not really.

I find it infuriating that they are as high in the actual league as they are.. despite such an appalling standard of football and getting comprehensively outplayed virtually every week.
Insane that a team with a negative goal difference can be on the same points as a team with +17. They've had so much luck it's unbelievable. By rights, they should be mid table at best.

If we get past Chelsea on Saturday then we have a win win situation when it comes to the scum v coventry game on Sunday.

Watching them get knocked out by Coventry would be hilarious and show the world what level they are really at (despite their fake league position)

but at the same time, making 40 odd thousand nod heads in bucket hats pay to watch that bunch of crap get done my us again will also be priceless:)

it will be the hope that kills them in the end.
I reckon a lot of united fans will be secretly hoping for a Coventry win!

I reckon a lot of united fans will be secretly hoping for a Coventry win!
My Turkish barber who's a rag said to me yesterday their season is over.
I said what about the FA Cup?
He said I hope Coventry beat us because we ain't winning the final again, no matter who we face.
This season really as destroyed them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.