Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I find posts and opinions like this very odd. Throughout my entire football following years I’ve never given a fuck what other clubs do. Maybe the exception was Leicester winning the league, although after a smile that was that.

It’s mainly Liverpool fans who think the way this poster thinks. They actually believe that people give a fuck if they win something. Like it’s ’oh let’s look at Liverpool’ when the reality is it’s only meaningful to their own fans.

I wish they’d get their wish and would be a nation separate to the rest of England. Cut the fucking place out of the island and shove it far away.

View attachment 114595
What the fuck is a ‘genuine football club’ ffs.

Love the way they always mention other clubs wanting us thrown out as well as their own when mentioning the charges.
Yeh maybe they do but not like the cult.

They just don’t get why every single clubs fans despise them and know what they are.

Anyone who’s above them in the league would be getting almost the same shite we do.

The most self entitled club and fans in existence.

In work the other night when Everton were getting twatted by Chelsea every goal that went in was cheered and screamed like Sergio’s winner I could believe what I was seeing.

It’s fucking surreal.

I find posts and opinions like this very odd. Throughout my entire football following years I’ve never given a fuck what other clubs do. Maybe the exception was Leicester winning the league, although after a smile that was that.

It’s mainly Liverpool fans who think the way this poster thinks. They actually believe that people give a fuck if they win something. Like it’s ’oh let’s look at Liverpool’ when the reality is it’s only meaningful to their own fans.

I wish they’d get their wish and would be a nation separate to the rest of England. Cut the fucking place out of the island and shove it far away.

View attachment 114595
Odd and amusing but there is a genuine point amidst the nonsense here and that is them being terrified of an Arsenal win for a few reasons:

1) it exposes the nonsense that only Klopp can compete with 'Guardiola pot of gold';

2) it belies the idea that Klopp is the 'world's greatest manager' if Arteta equals him in titles won; and

3) it would expose his record of 1 league title in 9 seasons as horribly average considering the resources at his disposal.

An Arsenal (and Arteta) league title would utterly expose the myth that is Jurgen fucking Klopp's time at Liverpool.

Odd and amusing but there is a genuine point amidst the nonsense here and that is them being terrified of an Arsenal win for a few reasons:

1) it exposes the nonsense that only Klopp can compete with 'Guardiola pot of gold';

2) it belies the idea that Klopp is the 'world's greatest manager' if Arteta equals him in titles won; and

3) it would expose his record of 1 league title in 9 seasons as horribly average considering the resources at his disposal.

An Arsenal (and Arteta) league title would utterly expose the myth that is Jurgen fucking Klopp's time at Liverpool.
You'd think, but it won't. There are some fresh mental gymnastics waiting in the wings should that scenario come to pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.