Real Madrid post match post mortem

I thought we played well. Real just have luck in this competition.. kind of like Liverpools but on steroids. Nowt you can do about it.

Soon as Silva decided to try be a clever dick & not place his pen game was over, killed any momentum for the next penalty taker Kovacic. Anyway in the full game the main concern for me is Haaland missing in big games hopefully he grows in experience but he wants to be a Balon D’or winner performances like tonight won’t help him one bit!

Can anyone seriously say what erling has done last few months to benefit the team.
We would have been better off playing with false striker knowing Madrid would have 10 behind the ball.
Needs to grow a set and "no" i don't care who disagrees with that.
I find erling annoying at the minute.
Its not the erling from last season.

We're better and we outplayed them.

They still know it and they can take that with them.

No shame in this.

They escaped and we will be back

And anyone questioning if Doku belongs in our side gonna keep to that one?

He's a 'mare for defenders, love his attitude, and will only get better.

Bring Mbappe and watch them implode more often than some might realise.
They should have kept giving him the ball. Also we should have had the courage to actually shoot and see how it goes especially in extra time, this don’t shoot and do one more pass just gives them time to sit back. A simple shot and a deflection could have a good outcome. Heck look at the game at rm.. two goals of a shot and deflection. But we never do that

Apart from the cunts that delayed Bernardo's penalty
True. Just didn’t want to put attention to those who held the ball. The post was for the blues that were in fine voice trying to get the lads over the line.

we were so much better over two games but not good enough end of the day. they scored same 4 goals as us from 6th of the number of chances in two ties. that counted. they dont need that many chances to score same goals.
something for us to learn from for sure.

that Kevin chance shortly after his goal, almost open net if its on target its a goal likely.
he will blame himself a lot for that.

I was shit worried on the pens, rightly so was surprised they missed one. expected them to score 5 of 5.

Pep would have gone mental level of boss if we win pens with Ederson taking 5th.

incredibly poor pens from Bernardo, Kovacic. need to check back on Bernardos one how keeper didnt move at all. maybe waited enough for Bernard to give it away what is he doing. wish he just puts into the top corner with power he has the technical skill for that.

Ancelotti came here defended all game, were happy to park the bus and now imo on track to win his 5th CL when he is already the recorder with 4 of them. Pep should have made it 4-4 this season now it goes to 5-3. wow

I am sorry for the team, but we are not good enough this season to win CL. FA cup and PL still there but we need to improve defending and score our chances or we wont win any of those either.

on another note PL 5th place is not a CL place, thats decided now. fuck spurs or villa anyway.

we are back to CL next year, hope we make a big big transfer window. Kovacic, Nunes etc vs gundogan fuck sake, with Gundo in there today we decide this tie much earlier.

We played better, but we lost.

We didnt take our chances. And we suck at pens.

We have 2 trophies to fight for, they need to pick themselves back up.
I think we don't have a cat in hells on Saturday. It was always gonna be tough coming 3 days after a Champls league game, never mind extra time, penalties and losing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.