Russian invasion of Ukraine

What can I do only go on social media and call out the response from NATO and America? Failure to close the airspace and supplied inferior weapons while Israel gets combined UK/US protection
The world is in a desperate state if we can’t help out European neighbours with first class military aid.

If you have money to donate there are public funds to supply drones etc. I can see if I can find the links if you like?

SitRep - 17/04/24 -
1f525.svg
Big attack on Crimea & US aid coming?An overview of the daily events in Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Dzhankoy air base was struck, destroying S-400/300 launchers and a radar. Also, the bill text for aid to Ukraine was published

From "The Analyst":

MASSIVE STRIKE ON RUSSIAN LOGISTICS

Ukraine launched a massive strike on Russian rear and logistics areas yesterday, along the line of contact in the Kupiansk sector. Drones and missiles in a coordinated strike designed to overwhelm and confuse, hit ammo depots and supply points, paying particular attention to supply trucks and vehicles, already in short supply due to losses.
The Russians have been using a variable attack system - striking in one place, failing, regrouping there and resupplying, then moving somewhere else on the line to attack while the previous groups repair and resupply to go again.
The Ukrainian plan to attack multiple points all at once allowed them to disrupt this ongoing rotation.
Another part of the reason for the attack was that troops moved from Kupiansk to Lyman nearly two months ago were now relocating back to Kupiansk. They too were part of the target plan for this strike during their transit.
The Ukrainians also attacked a key bridge over the river behind Russian lines.
There were already clear signs of problems behind Russian lines. Thefts of food and animals from those under occupation have shot up in the last few weeks, suggesting food shortages and low morale. Russian trucks have been hit hard over the past year and supply isn’t keeping up with demand. Shortages result, and troops take things into their own hands.
These attacks follow on from an operation late last week that involved StormShadow. Widely believed to have been a repair centre for Russian units, it’s since been revealed as the command HQ for the Russian Central Front and it was totally destroyed along with its senior officers and comms systems.
The strike along with others by drones has been possible only because strategic strikes at oil refineries have drawn away Russian air defences. These strikes will likely lure them back and Ukraine can resume its attacks on the refineries! An endless game of cat and mouse.
A good day for Ukraine!

Slava Ukraini

From "The Analyst":

MASSIVE AIRBASE STRIKE

Ukraine used ATACMS missiles to strike a major Russian air base last night at Dzhankoy in Kazan. The explosions were massive and ongoing, ammunition continued to fire off for hours, leaving a fast burning mess and gargantuan pal of smoke that spread for dozens of kilometres.
Helicopters, S-300/400 missiles, including 2 S-300 and 3 S-400 launchers, heavy bombs and other ammunition was held in the base. Precision targeting seems to have rendered the base unusable in the immediate future.
An aircraft factory in Tartastan is also under attack by drones and so is an airbase at Moldoyvia.

Slava Ukraini !

If you have money to donate there are public funds to supply drones etc. I can see if I can find the links if you like

⌛️
658 seconds, our delivery to the front, SOUND ON
1f50a.svg
We delivered over $100K worth of thermal imaging drones & FPV kamikaze drones to our heroes on the very front, from Robotyne to Kup'yans'k, the guys may have thought we were a little crazy but we received so many smiles/hugs & thanks from them, they made us the most incredible meals, honestly, some of the best food I've ever had in Ukraine, from mouth watering Salo to Plov (A first for me). Yes there were a few scary moments from artillery to FPV drones trying to kill us in the trenches but nothing compared to what our heroes deal with 24/7.We left the front with a better idea than ever before of the exact needs of our troops, we know exactly what they need, when/where, and NOW we just need you. We have the drones waiting at the LOWEST price available in Ukraine, we just need funds. £3515 Per Mavic 3T (5 Urgently needed)£350 Per Kamikaze Drone (Unlimited Needed)£1884 Per Thermal Imager (29 Needed)£4000 Per 4x4 Pick Up truck (10 Needed)To help please donate via PayPal, comment: "We Care"http://bit.ly/FrontLineKit
This British fella is always collecting donations he just finished one for rehabilitation 10 frontline soldiers I posted it once before

Last edited:

Richard Woodruff

@frontlinekit

I'm not sure how to say this but unfortunately we are desperately short on not only funds but also drones for the front lines, one positive is the parts are available IN LVIV, we just need the funds to buy them, 100% will now be 10 inch bombers carrying RPG warheads, so we'll be destroying tanks, artillery, fuel tankers, trucks, logistics, the cost is still just the parts ($300) please if you can help, & if you want your own drone just donate at http://bit.ly/FrontLineKit & write in the comment what message you want scribbled on your frame!
❤️
1fac2.svg
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg

SitRep - 17/04/24 -
1f525.svg
Big attack on Crimea & US aid coming?An overview of the daily events in Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Dzhankoy air base was struck, destroying S-400/300 launchers and a radar. Also, the bill text for aid to Ukraine was published

It was 4 S-400 and 3 radar stations that was destroyed in the attack.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.