Real Madrid post match post mortem

No shame here really. Real were great. Their game plan worked. Ours didn't. We'll be back.
They had a plan I agree but I wouldn’t say they were great. We were the better side, unfortunately better teams don’t always win.

We scored against spurs with it and have then tried (and failed) to repeat the trick for months

I am no genius, but i think your best bet is getting it on the head of your tallest/best header of the ball. Worked for John Terry, Van Dyke and Kompany!

We shoukd have won that in regulation time. The penalties by Bernie and Kovacic were a disgrace.

im actually more concerned about how much that game has taken out of the players and the effect it will have this weekend and maybe for the rest of the season.

How can you have watched us for the last 4/5 years and come out with such tripe.

Were we psychologically fucked after Spurs or Lyon which were 100x worse losses? Of course not, Pep will have them right up to win the cup and league.
WTF you on about.... do you understand the english language and the meaning of words? I've followed this side for 58 years, trust me it will be hard for them to pick themselves up for Chelski. If you cannot see that you need to go to specsavers.

wtf was bernardo thinking with that penalty, and as for the prick in the crowd that kept the ball, ban the **** for life!

Only ourselves to blame. Some of our players have no fucking clue at how to even try to put the ball in the net.

The KDB miss, well shit happens. But the ENDLESS dicking about around their penalty area, FFS.

And WTF has Pep done to Bernie??? Used to waltz past players for fun and over 120 minutes didn't take his man on once. Not once.

I am not sure about that, Stones scored like 5 goals in the CL a few years ago and Ake is great from corners. The tactics/routine is just shit, we are more likely to concede on the counter than score from a corner.
I think it was more about trying to put pressure on their keeper tonight. Worth a try, it only has to work once. Just one of those nights, no need for everyone to try to pick holes in every little thing because you'll never find the perfection you crave from human beings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.