Talksport

Again we don't have any allies amongst the English Footballing community. It is Red dominant and they are the ones that are providing them with clicks and phoning. Same with both Sky Sports and TNT

Disgusting organisation encouraging debt and suicide with their hateful advertisers.

Only watch the retards on You Tube , curtain head Jordan and piggy eye Murphy and mealy mouthed White are hilarious , the bile and fiction they spout is a source of amusement ,only the great unwashed Rags & Dippers believe the unproven shite they come out with, we should regale in the fact that they are obsessed with our club , the 115 charges are mentioned every day without fail , we really are inside the heads of the red 'istree clubs and all their warped followers.

I’m not a big radio listener these days but I did walk in work the other day to Talksport and ended up leaving it on for the full 12 hours I was there.

Nothing particularly offensive. The whole forced ladz banter thing all seemed to belong a bit in the FHM/ Zoo/ Nuts era but I found it mainly mildly entertaining on the whole.

The guy mentioning it pushing gambling is right though. There must have been at least four segments totally dedicated to the best bets of the day. Aswell as the constant stream of adverts.

I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to it again but I probably won’t be rushing for the off switch either if I happen to stumble across it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.