Pep's contract situation

I would describe Pep as the world’s best and almost irreplaceable. That said I equally think you can stay too long for the good of either party. With the exception of the Liverpool “boot room” a club that has a very long period of success under one manager can take a decade or more to recover. You don’t have to look far for examples. The experience of working with Pep, Txiki and Ferran will stand Khaldoun in good stead for appointing replacements.

If the club know Pep is leaving next season, guarantee we have someone lined up, it’s the way we work.
Win the club world cup.

I think he fancies that as jumping off point if he wants to go.

Just listening to him in press conferences at the moment I feel he might stay a bit longer. Things change though. When he does go he deserves a home send off like no other.

Win the club world cup.

I think he fancies that as jumping off point if he wants to go.

Just listening to him in press conferences at the moment I feel he might stay a bit longer. Things change though. When he does go he deserves a home send off like no other.
When he goes there will be tears, not just of regret that he is leaving but of sheer joy for what he gave us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.