Premier League Games 20/21 April '24

That is a ridiculous tweet. Haven't watched the game so can't verify how right they are but there needs to be something set about what is acceptable to say about the officials. It's getting out of control after Arsenal and Liverpool started it this season.

:D It's funny as fuck. Just another area where the PL are shooting themselves in the foot. They just lurch from one crisis to another like a punch-drunk boxer. Won't be long before there is either some legal action against the PL by somebody, or a group of clubs get together to prevent any rule changes until things improve. It only takes the PL to piss 7 clubs off.

What was it the PL said about independent governance again?

Think VAR has destroyed the standard, clear and obvious error needs a re-think. A challenge system makes sense to me.
Challenges are wank, changing laws constantly is wank.

The standing officiating is all that needs addressed.

If you can't drive a car but get given one that will drive itself, you may get from A to B more often than not but you'll still be a shit driver.

Hold them accountable. If you're shit at your job you get sacked. Players are dropped and sold, managers are gone, refs...fuck all.

Hold them to an actual standard and make them accountable instead of not being able to even say "boo" to one of them without repercussions.

Pseudo celebrity, holier than thou cunts that need taking down a peg or two rather than everyone else stepping on egg shells around them. They're there to facilitate the game, not dictate it.

Good on, Forest, more power to them.

If I were City I'd be wary of PGMOL trying to level forest up in the game against City.

Everton fan but Forest should have had 3 pens. Obviously its benefitted us today but its shocking. Statement is nuts but I hope they run with whatever they plan to do.

We have been on the end of some atrocious decisions this season and poor Wolves have had a few shockers too.

The whole system needs fixing.

Well done, that's you safe I guess. Unless the PL penalises your appeal with more points deducted :)

Its about time pgmol were publicly called out, thats how they kept getting away with it because clubs are afraid to call it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.