City’s New Kits

This would fit everything that's coming out. I think the 2nd and 3rd may be the wrong way around though.

That version of the Maroon & Yellow kit is beautiful! I am a big fan of both those colours for us in general, but particularly that one there is done very well. Yes, I know it's a rehash of the Umbro one.

If the playoff tribute looks like this I'll be disappointed. I want it to look like the play-off kit, that means it needs to be stripes. Just a similar colour scheme isn't enough IMO.

Just random fan mock ups apart from the home shirt which had already leaked when this was made.

I think it looks dreadful. Then again I think football kits are generally awful and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one. I’m really not the target audience.

Castore have acquired Umbro will be interesting to see how they expand the teams they work with. Oh for them to go after the City contract when Puna expires in 2029.
They haven't bought Umbro, it's a distribution deal. Iconix still own Umbro. Iconix licensed out the distribution side to a company called GL Dameck, who then sub-licensed the distribution to Castore.

Iconix might have more spending power these days though. They've grown the Umbro brand and they have 25 others alongside it. Also, the distribution deal with Dameck (and indirectly Castore) will mean their total operations costs are lower, which lends itself to larger kit deals.

disagree. second worst after 2019/20.

What about this? And we’ve not even seen it on the players yet where everyone looks much better.

123365210014.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.