The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No team will drop points between now and the end of the season. For those who think Arsenal will drop points against United…. No chance.

If ever Pep needs someone full of positivity to give our team a pep talk…….
Another poster which can't have a reasoned debate
If you think I'm arrogant or dismissive you're entitled to your opinion. In my opinion you're a bit up tight so there we are. As far as siding with Pep there's a difference between when he's speaking on us versus when he's using coach speak. Pep more than anyone knew Liverpool were cooked after they fell to Everton regardless of what he or you had to say.

You want me to back my opinion on why I expect us to see this through? Fine, because we're the best squad, with the most experienced players in terms of crossing the finish line, and our manager is a serial winner. Is that considered reasoned?
see i knew you could post in a better manner....well done....have a cookie!

The irony of a derby rivals , the Goons hoping and praying that Spuds will beat us and we would like the Rags to stop Legohead , not beyond the realms of possibilty the Rags tend to turn up against better teams and they would love to put a spanner in the works for the Goons , "You lost the title in Manchester" has nice ring to it.

Another poster which can't have a reasoned debate

see i knew you could post in a better manner....well done....have a cookie!
Can it be a chocolate chip with some milk for dunking? Much appreciated...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.