The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

It goes against the point of brand promotion when something goes wrong on this scale, however not sure Co-op should be getting much stick here.

They just pay for the naming rights.

ie, you wouldn’t blame Etihad for the poor manufacturing quality of City replica shirts, you’d blame Puma (the builder) or City (the owner).

Unless I’ve missed Co-op having a bigger stake in this.
Love the way some City fans are trying to distance the club from this shambles . It’s totally down to Oak view and the City Football group .

I wsas thinking more about the private car parks near the ground. I just don’t see how the road network would be able to cope with an extra 20,000 fans especially for a midweek night event coinciding with a match
That’ll be about who gets their first. #Carnage

How would they know who are city fans?

There are ways of making it known
31c907b59b7faddc348caf53a0c0f99b.jpg

Oh all the problems are going to be City's fault aren't they? The City group are trying to rebuild and help in a deprived area of Manchester and still they get castigated!!
Before anyone says but they'll be making money, that's what a business is for for goodness sake, to make money. The City folk are also helping people and developing resources and getting Manchester firmly on not just the football but the entertainment map. JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.