I prefer foreign women to British women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha! I am loving all this foriegn women are better shite!!!! It's not where the woman is from, it is where you can take her in life. My brother went to new orleans a year ago, you should see the state of the mingers he copped with his camera phone, staggering about the place! I have also seen skanks in amsterdam, talinn and berlin.

Behave! British is best, didn't your mam's teach you anything?

Oh yeah you get some right dodgy women in Amsterdam, thing is most of eh are English women on a hen night. Of course there are good women here but they do seem few and far between, then again i do ive in that last bastion of morals and feminine virtues called wigan.

TCIB said:
Oh yeah you get some right dodgy women in Amsterdam, thing is most of eh are English women on a hen night. Of course there are good women here but they do seem few and far between, then again i do ive in that last bastion of morals and feminine virtues called wigan.

*Looks at TCIB, get's up and hugs him*
Now i see where you are coming from, get yourself a passport and get over here to manchester, the women are just fine.

glen quagmire said:
TCIB said:

Now i see where you are coming from, get yourself a passport and get over here to manchester, the women are just fine.

Haha fair play, at least it's not Leigh i guess :D

Do you get any offers when your doing nights of drunk slappers getting the late train home ? i bet you bloody do.

when i went to Latvia every woman i met/spoke to was a prostitute,in Italy some were quite hairy n fat,Thailand you didn't know if they had a cock and some Germans had hairy armpits,Spanish women seem quite nice and not too hairy or fat.

TCIB said:
glen quagmire said:
TCIB said:

Haha fair play, at least it's not Leigh i guess :D

Do you get any offers when your doing nights of drunk slappers getting the late train home ? i bet you bloody do.

HAHAHAH yes!!!!!

OFF TO WORK NOW. :0(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.