Good City Player autobiographies

Sadly being in America I doubt I could even get one. Closest thing I have ever seen to an autobiography or biography in general was one on Carlos Tevez in Borders Books.

Paul Lakes book was a brilliant read, I'd also recommend:

Neil Young: Catch a falling star and Mike Summerbee: The Autobiography

yankcitizen76 said:
Sadly being in America I doubt I could even get one. Closest thing I have ever seen to an autobiography or biography in general was one on Carlos Tevez in Borders Books.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.amazon.co.uk</a> - has every book you have ever dreamed of.

Colin_Bell said:
Been trying to get a copy of Dave Watson's book for years with no luck, Any one on here have one ?

I couldn't find it. I imagine it's been discontinued so 2nd hand bookshops or websites are your best bet. I'd be surprised if someone on here can't find it for you.

Bert Trautman's story, Joe Corrigan's autobiographies are good reads.

Best City one I've read though is Lakey's without a doubt. Although I'm gonna get Andy Morrison's as I imagine it will be interesting.

Away from City Hunter Davies The Glory Game and Provided You Don't Kiss Me - 20 Years with Brian Clough by Duncan Hamilton are perhaps two of the best books I have ever read.

football in the goalmouth - frank swift sits on my shelf
left foot forward - garry nelson & tony cascarinos are veery good
fred eyre kicked into touch is a classic

joe mercer - the lucky ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.