Pete the badge.

He comes and talks to me before every game, as he sits close to me he's a really nice man!

Always puts a "please return to old trafford" sign on a pile of horse shit from the old bill gee gee's. makes me laugh everytime

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Top Bloke
ae7e6d.gif

2wf4ivs.jpg

I have the futcher twins badge and jimmy Conway and joe royle

Can we not get a campaign going to at least get this guy recognised in some way. City could get him some hospitality for a game or something. (not sure how the horse shit left up there will go down though) Last time I spoke to him he said he struggles to afford games now and he gets offered the odd free ticket from friends which he appreciates. I saw him at QPR away earlier in the season.

Pete took a shine to my lad about 5 years ago
He was convinced my lad was in "Grandpa in my pocket"
Apparently the star of that show is a city fan and goes to home games (According to Pete)
Pete has been looking to meet the kid from this show
after a quick search the kid is called Jay Ruckley
Does anyone know him
Pete would love to meet him

allan harper said:
Bluemoon dan said:
jma said:
Can't believe that he hasn't got into some grief with some toerags over the years, given all the aways he has been to.

In all that time it would only take one idiot. and let's face it, there are plenty of people fulfilling that criteria at matches. And it's not like he keeps a low profile.

Must be some sort of ninja/mind control expert.

Have to admit those were my thoughts when reading through this thread. No disrespect here, I've never met him myself and from the comments on here from those who have he seems a nice bloke but if I've got this right, he has travelled home and away to city matches for as long as people can remember, on his own, on public transport, dressed like that?

Yes.

When I met at Oldham away back in the early 90s he showed me what he carried in his bag as protection, tightly rolled-up newspapers/magazines, told me that's what they'd get round the head if he was attacked. Don't know if he still carry's it now.

As I said in my earlier post saw him dressed like that at Millwall late 80s

Edit: Just noticed I have the same scarf as him,mine bought from Grey Mare Lane Market 1972!

Pete managed to find us at Wembley and told me about the incident with the 5 Middlesbrough fans.
1 fella came at him with an axe, Pete took the axe of him and planted it into the guys shoulder (He said he was aiming for his head)
the other 4 guys he just knocked em out
Was arrested but eventually charges were dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.