Best Live Performance In Your Opinion?

Pink Floyd at Earls Court 1994. Apart from the music the light and effects show was amazing - it looks good on dvd but you it doesn't do justice what it was really like. How I wish 3d filming was about then.

After getting to the outskirts of London and finding that the guy who said he'd been before was refering to a visit made when he was 5 and the street map we had turned out to be a single page in an atlas that mapped of the whole of London on a 12"x 18" page I was convinced that we wouldn't make it to the show.

After well over two hours driving round in circles - very slowly in the rush hour traffic - we finally parked up and got the tube and eventually made it just in time.

Got back to a £16 parking fee and that was almost twenty years ago!

sky tot said:
squirtyflower said:
sky tot said:
YAWWWWNNNN, when people slag peoples taste in music..
Hope your not going to PM me again ;)
Nothing to do with your taste in music at all, you needn't be so paranoid

I went to see them at the MEN and they were yawwwwwwnnnn, and like you in entitled to an opinion
Thanks
however the jam were brilliant every time i saw them

Rascal said:
bgblue said:
Whitney Houston nynex arena. Unbelievable voice, Celine dion o2 London 2nd. Black crowes Apollo 3rd

Edit: Stevie wonder somewhere in the middle of the 3 above

Its so appropiate that was your 666th post

:))
Oh Russ. In the doghouse after sat. We were supposed to be going out. Ah well :)

Simple Minds - Waterfront ay Maine road. I was stoned as a bastard it was dark and raining and just hearing the start of that song was unreal.

The Pogues live was always an amazing experience. Saw them at the Town and Country club in Camden in the mid 80s and they had Joe Strummer from the Clash, Lynval Golding from The Specials and Kirsty Macoll on stage with them. They did Message to you Ruby and Londons Burning and it was just fucking awesome<br /><br />-- Mon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
bgblue said:
Rascal said:
bgblue said:
Whitney Houston nynex arena. Unbelievable voice, Celine dion o2 London 2nd. Black crowes Apollo 3rd

Edit: Stevie wonder somewhere in the middle of the 3 above

Its so appropiate that was your 666th post

:))
Oh Russ. In the doghouse after sat. We were supposed to be going out. Ah well :)

Janey commented that you did look very wobbly when you left lol.

mayo31 said:
Bruce Springsteen at Bramhall Lane mid 80's.

Finally!
I thought I was going la-la.
Four pages in and finally somebody mentions the guy who is probably the best live act on the road at the moment.

Tell you who are geat live too: The Proclaimers and Sea Sick Steve.

Robbo. said:
IMO it HAS to be this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQsM6u0a038[/youtube]

Nothing comes close
Superb, not seen that for years
R.I.P. Freddie, miss your talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.