Keith Lemon

Can't stand him. From Bo Selecta, to this abomination. I simply don't find him funny, and don't understand why anyone does.

When he played Keith Lemon in Bo Selecta he was used as a means to take the piss out of celebrity culture; he'd hang out with D-listers, trying to pass himself off as an A-lister, and it was brilliant. But now, with Celebrity Juice, he's just become part of the very thing he used to mock; that vacuous ITV celebrity culture, idiots like Joe Swash, etc.

i have abserlutly no idea how anybody finds this prick funny he makes a living out of being the most unfunny person on tv. ie wanker

roaminblue said:
Can't stand him. From Bo Selecta, to this abomination. I simply don't find him funny, and don't understand why anyone does.
Spot on. He's as funny as a fire in an orphanage. But......

Holly Willoughby!!!

Back in 5 4!

Challenger1978 said:
stony said:
Challenger1978 said:
The guy that plays the Keith Lemon character has been going for 20 odd years on TV.

Not quite, late 90s.

I'd of said early to mid 90's as i'm certain he was out when i was in secondary School.
His 1st character of any note was Celebrity stalker Avid Merian which was around the time of the 1st series of Big Brother which was around 2000

-- Fri May 02, 2014 2:01 pm --

che_don_john said:
When he played Keith Lemon in Bo Selecta he was used as a means to take the piss out of celebrity culture; he'd hang out with D-listers, trying to pass himself off as an A-lister, and it was brilliant. But now, with Celebrity Juice, he's just become part of the very thing he used to mock; that vacuous ITV celebrity culture, idiots like Joe Swash, etc.
Joe Swash...So still hanging around D listers then, doesn't seemed to have changed much there then.....

jimharri said:
roaminblue said:
Spot on. He's as funny as a fire in an orphanage. But......

Holly Willoughby!!!

Back in 5 4!

That's a very specific amount of time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.