If You Won The Lottery

Crouchinho

Team supported
Tottenham Hotspur
What would you do? Still work? Retire? Travel the world? Save it for a rainy day? Invest?

I always tell people if I won the lottery I'd just buy a bigger bed and pretty much sleep. Maybe go on a few country trips back home now and again. I think I'd love to be the ultimate lazy bastard

Won the lottery last week and spent it all on a bottle of red.

Pleasing but hardly life changing.

Travel mainly, I'd pop back here every couple of months or so though. I'd buy a new house and one each for my daughters and have my mum properly taken care of in the best nursing home I could find

I'd want one of two wins.
A win where I win 300k, say, which meant I would still have to work but would be forever debt free.

Or.

A win where I win the big one, a mega euro millions roll over win where I could literally spend what I want, when I want knowing the money will never dry up.

To win something in between where, at my relatively young age I would have to be careful, would be a balancing act, a tight rope if you will like Spud had to walk when going for his JSA interview. A wee dab o'speed sorted him out.

Pigeonho said:
A win where I win 300k, say, which meant I would still have to work but would be forever debt free.

Or.

A win where I win the big one, a mega euro millions roll over win where I could literally spend what I want, when I want knowing the money will never dry up.

To win something in between where, at my relatively young age I would have to be careful, would be a balancing act, a tight rope if you will like Spud had to walk when going for his JSA interview. A wee dab o'speed sorted him out.

Yeah interesting the minimum amount I'd have to win to give up work completely has risen alarmingly over the years since the lottery first started. Don't think I'd contemplate giving up work for less than a £1million, would probably cut my hours though if I could wipe out debt completely

BlueBearBoots said:
Pigeonho said:

Or.

Yeah interesting the minimum amount I'd have to win to give up work completely has risen alarmingly over the years since the lottery first started. Don't think I'd contemplate giving up work for less than a £1million, would probably cut my hours though if I could wipe out debt completely
I'd have to do something, because quite honestly I would go a bit mental on the finer things in life if I didn't. Mrs P would have to keep me in check, that's for sure, because I would eat and drink myself into an early grave otherwise.

Depending on the amount if it was something like the euro jackpots I'd follow sporting events round the world, no point in buying houses as the intrest earned would pay my hotel bills comfortably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.