If You Won The Lottery

The cookie monster said:
Is there anything fucking worse than someone winning the big one & then going on to say
Won't change me,I'll keep my same house,still work full time & I don't really need any luxuries.

makes you wonder why they buy a ticket in the first place

Gaylord du Bois said:
I'd invest it with SWP Back for five years then I'd buy Scotland with the interest.
I didn't do to bad with him for a couple of years then the twat fucked off
He would come back if the price was right & he can bring them three chicks in the pool With him too ;)

nimrod said:
Id become an alcoholic

I would too probably. But not on cheap white lightning. I'd be an alcy on fine wine and expensive champagne. That's my dream.

I'd be more of an alcoholic.

Probably sail around the world.

Buy a new wife.

Pigeonho said:
The cookie monster said:
Is there anything fucking worse than someone winning the big one & then going on to say
Won't change me,I'll keep my same house,still work full time & I don't really need any luxuries.
They don't deserve it. That guy last year had it right. Went on about the mansions he was going to buy and the cars he was going to own etc etc.
I imagined my good self winning that amount and walking around the grounds of my mansion in my smokers jacket, a fine Barolo in one hand, cigar in the other and then onto breakfast.

Reminds me of Toad of Toad Hall, he was a "Thrush" just like yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.