Zlatan Ibrahimovic

carlos tevez is a blue

Arrogant, lazy, a bully, overrated, never done it against an English club or one of the best players ever to have played the game, the best target man ever, a sheer winner, a leader of men, quite rightly worshipped in Sweden and still world class in his 30's?

Discuss.

The very fine line in the middle

I'd sway more towards the former, but with the flashes of brilliance to go with it

Kun Aguero said:
Arrogant, lazy, a bully, overrated, never done it against an English club or one of the best players ever to have played the game, the best target man ever, a sheer winner, a leader of men, quite rightly worshipped in Sweden and still world class in his 30's?

Discuss.

I think most English fans held a view that he was crap not seeing him enough at club football, whenever we see him against any English club in Europe or international game he was always turd. I think he went a few years not scoring for Sweden. That match against England turned a few heads, not long after he played a blinder against Arseholes in the champions league

Every club that have had him have loved him so he must be half decent. My only trouble is I've only seen him play well once!!

Kun Aguero said:

Discuss.

The latter. Tremendous player.

He has the talent (Stevie Wonder can see that), but his attitude stinks. Either, he simply can't be arsed at times or, like last night, he's constantly whinging to the ref. And yes; I'm sure that when he's sat at home at the end of the month counting his money, he couldn't give a flying fuck what I (or anyone else) thinks about him.

article-2233856-08EE79BC000005DC-813_306x423.jpg

Wasn't he recently rather 'upset' because Björn Borg was voted the greatest Swedish sports star of all time, rather than him?

Petulant twat.

For the record, I agree with the original choice.

World class player and the complete CF.

Wasn't there a ridiculous statistic that shown he had won the league in 12 of the last 13 seasons with the team he had been at?

Vienna_70 said:
Wasn't he recently rather 'upset' because Björn Borg was voted the greatest Swedish sports star of all time, rather than him?

Petulant twat.

For the record, I agree with the original choice.

Very good player but as Sportsmen go shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Borg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.